Caesars, drowning in debt, pursued a Glorified Slot Barn at Suffolk Downs.
Caesars [formerly Harrah's] was widely embraced and welcomed!
Clark Schultz, SA News Editor
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR +4.7%) is near an agreement with the Treasury Department over allegations it broke anti-money laundering regulations.
- A civil penalty is expected against the company is expected to be levied.
CZR price at time of publication: $12.26. Check CZR price now »
Focus Articles on CZR
- Ex-Watergate Prosecutor Appointed To Probe Caesars' Bankruptcy by Shock Exchange
- Caesars Remains A Highly Speculative Play by Shock Exchange
- Separating The Gold From The Pyrite In The Rubble Of The Caesars Bankruptcy by Howard Jay Klein