Clark Schultz, SA News Editor
- The government in China doesn't appear to be set to ease off on its crackdown on corruption based on the annual work report speech given by the Premier.
- Premier Li Keqiang: "Our tough stance on corruption is here to stay; our tolerance for corruption is zero, and anyone guilty of corruption will be dealt with seriously."
- The stance from Beijing is considered the largest factor in the sharp slide in VIP revenue for Macau casinos.
- English-version of the address to the National People's Congress by Keqiang. (.pdf)
- Macau-related stocks: MPEL, MGM, WYNN, LVS, OTCPK:GXYEF, OTCPK:SJMHF.