Meetings & Information




*****************************
****************************************************
MUST READ:
GET THE FACTS!






Sunday, March 1, 2015

Husband 'gambled his life away'




Husband 'gambled his life away'


A woman from Limavady, County Londonderry, speaks publicly about how her husband took his own life because of a gambling addiction.


Husband 'gambled his life away'
A girl from Limavady, County Londonderry, has spoken publicly right after her spouse took his individual daily life due to the fact of a gambling addiction.
The man left a letter for his spouse and son in August 2014 expressing he "couldn't cope with the habit".


He defined in the letter that gambling managed his existence and that he was "incredibly sorry to absolutely everyone". His spouse was left with credit card debt of £22,000.

The man gambled on the internet, on his good cellular phone and attended significant racing gatherings.

The man's wife, who does not want to be determined, has made a decision to converse out so some others might study from their expertise.

'Powerful letter'

The woman advised BBC Radio Foyle: "We were being jointly for twenty five a long time but I believed he was cheating.

"His persona modified. He was coming dwelling late from do the job and was staying snappy.

"We under no circumstances experienced any dollars complications but items all of a sudden went incredibly wrong.

"He had his personal bank account and I experienced mine. He was bringing kinds dwelling for me to indication and little did I know I was signing our life away.

"I did point out gambling to him and he constantly denied it.

"He wrote a letter for my 19-12 months-aged son and myself just right before he took his personal lifestyle. He admitted it for the 1st time ever.

"He said he was sorry and that he is aware of I'll continue to keep our son on the straight path.

"I only told my son about the letter and his father's gambling habit past 7 days. I was afraid in circumstance he would go down the exact same highway.

"I overlook him so substantially but I'm still fairly offended at how anything has been still left.

"People will need to communicate out. I have some great reminiscences but I have a powerful letter from my husband who took his individual lifetime.

"It was awful."

Our editors found this article on this site using Google and regenerated it for our readers


http://www.thebeaconreview.com/uk/husband-gambled-his-life-away-h3718.html

 

No comments: