Meetings & Information




*****************************
****************************************************
MUST READ:
GET THE FACTS!






Saturday, October 18, 2014

Vote Yes on Question 3: Framingham DTC hosted a ballot question forum.....




Vote Yes on Question 3: Framingham DTC hosted a ballot question forum – and I got to represent Yes on 3!



Yeson3-1

On October 6, the Framingham Democratic Town Committee hosted a ballot question forum with representatives from the pro and con sides of each question. The folks at Yes on 3 headquarters asked me if I was free to represent our side, and I was only too happy to oblige! I’ve obtained a copy of the DVD, and today I uploaded the piece with Question 3 to YouTube:

So, how did I do? I was up against Brian Bass from the No on 3 side – I know Brian from working on Richie Neal’s campaign back in 2010. There’s one thing viewers should realize: while Brian and I are both active in the state Democratic Party, only one of us draws a paycheck for his activism. If Yes on 3 had hired Brian, he would have been sitting in my seat, but I would never have been found sitting in his seat!

The rest of the questions are rendering now, they should be online by the weekend, I’ll add them to the post when they become available.



http://bluemassgroup.com/2014/10/vote-yes-on-question-3-framingham-dtc-hosted-a-ballot-question-forum-and-i-got-to-represent-yes-on-3/#recommend-1-73574



 

No comments: